Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can you sue a company for sending your financial information to someone else?

My checking account monthly bank statement was enclosed with someone else's. I only found out because the people who got it were kind enough to mail it to me.|||Did you lose something financially as a result of the bank sending the information to someone else? If not you do not have a case. You must lose something financially as a result of their actions. Contact your bank and let them know of your issue.|||Actually in this great nation over run with lawyers


(We have 3% of the world's population and 70% of the world's lawyers)


You can sue anybody for anything!!!


The true question is...would you win!|||What were your damages/loses? Why is it that everyone wants to sue a person or company for a mistake that did no harm? How would YOU like it if I sued you because you cut me off on the streets or cut in front of me in the grocery line? Sounds stupid, don't you think!?

No comments:

Post a Comment