Thursday, December 8, 2011

Can you sue a vendor for giving financial information to your competitor?

I used to own a small mattress company and one of my vendors gave information regarding my account with them to a competitor of mine. Is this grounds for a lawsuit? If so, what are the grounds and how much can I sue for? Please only serious answers. I don't need morality speeches about frivolous law suits and what not because this information ultimately led to the demise of my business. Thanks in advance for the answers|||If you have proof of this, by all means. There would be little cost to you if you use small claims court. With some proof that should be an easy win. I hope you have reported that to BBB.|||You need to talk to a lawyer - there is not nearly enough info for anyone to say whether you have a viable case or not. Call around and see if there are any lawyers who provide one hour free consults (many do).

No comments:

Post a Comment