Monday, December 12, 2011

I received my financial aid information, did I get accepted?

So I applied for Johns Hopkins University and received information about financial aid to fill out for the fall semester, does that mean I've been accepted? I called and all the lady told me was that my admissions application has been completed. I'm just very anxious and curious to see if I've been accepted and if the financial aid info is something that all applicants get?|||No, I think it's part of the application process. I'm assuming that this is the form that asks about your financial assets and possible financial contributions that your parents could make. If so, it's a form that all applicants get.





The acceptance package would be a big envelope that contains the acceptance letter, financial aid information (approved grants and loans), and informations about life on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment