Thursday, December 8, 2011

Why must I disclose Personal Financial Information when I pay a speeding Ticket in Texas now?

The court sent me papers to fill out, FOR a Speeding ticket! They now want SS #'s, a Financial Statement, including bank account #'s, Income, etc. Why does the Court systme need these, when I am paying my fine by cash? Especially for just a speeding ticket.|||The selective enforcement of traffic citations is the way the government can be sure that you have the resources to be able to pay the fine or post the bond. GA is a state that takes into account whether you LOOK like you have the Cash to pay the fine .ie: 62 Ford station wagon and 2006 Porsche both speeding / Who gets the ticket ? Right Porsche


They want info to see if the cops are picking the right car to stop. They will adjust and keep adjusting until only the ones with means get stopped. You will never see them stop and 18 wheeler.|||Big Brother. Remember Texas is controlled by Republicans.|||I hadn't heard of that. But, if I were you, I'd just send them the check, wait for it to go through my bank and call it settled.|||Because Orwell was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment