Monday, December 12, 2011

Where can i find a database online with basic corporate financial information?

I am a personal investor who does not want to subscribe to the lastest and greatest but rather something that has many companies and I can look through with basic info? Thanks!|||Some (all but the good stuff) can be gleaned from wsj.com, the Wall Street Journal, but businessweek.com will give loads of good stuff for free. Then again, cnn.com/money or even Yahoo Finance. Oodles of places really. For a while I used a mickey mouse site called smartstocks.com to check out some ideas in their simulator--they had links to bloomberg business that was really pretty good. So you could check out the various simulators for the support stuff, like virtualstockexchange.com uses Marketwatch, for free. I spend more time getting the useful or quirkly little presentations more than when screening some set of interesting but unfamiliar stocks that I watch their behavior for a while until I am comfortable with one or two.|||http://www.bigcharts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment