Monday, December 12, 2011

Where can I find financial information on the SAP company ?

OK.. so I have this small group presentation and I was asked to find information on this German company called SAP which provides software for businesses.


I have to find out the company's annual profit and sales, it's share prices, and share dividends.


Can you please point me to any websites that you know that could provide me with this information ?


Thank You :)|||Use Yahoo. Go on http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SAP


On the left hand side, click on PROFILE and you get a summary of their business.


Still on the left hand side, click on KEY STATISTICS and you will see their sales, profit, etc.


You can also get info directly from the company's website at http://www.sap.com/usa/index.epx





At the bottom of the opening window, click on INVESTORS, and you will find more info still.


Once in this new window, click on INVESTORS RELATIONS on the left. In the drop down menu, check FINANCIAL REPORTS, where all the answers you are looking for are included in their latest financial repot.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment