Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do you find out a companies financial information? Or any information on a particular company?

I tried Zapdata.com, but that didn't provide with information about the company. I am looking for information on the company Tri-State Events. Zapdata had information for a company at that address, but it was called something different. I looked up Quest which was the name of the company prior to Tri state events, but that gave information about a company at that address called color quest and it said it was in the photo laboratories industries...which is not industry Quest is in. This company is one of those pyramid scheme marketing companies who claims to be and Inc., but I don't know how that works exactly. I am sure there is a bigger company at the top of the pyramid, so does that mean I can not find the financial information? I just want any information on the company, because some things are not adding up and I have read some fishy stories about these companies on the rip off reports.|||It will probably be tough to find anything. If it's a pyramid scheme, they have alot of motive to hide their financial info.|||I found this on careerbuilder.com. You might contact the person and ask them how to get more info.





To schedule an interview please contact Taylor at (973) 944-4814 or e-mail your resume to [Click here for email] for immediate consideration. (NO ATTACHMENTS, please)

No comments:

Post a Comment