Thursday, December 8, 2011

Is there a website out there that can consolidate my personal financial information?

Is there a website out there that can combine my banking information, IRA, 401k, car loan, student loan information, %26amp; credit card information all into one account? I thought that I recalled hearing that once.|||try mint.com|||Fidelity has something called Full View which can consolidate various account data from assorted places outside of Fidelity, but I am not sure it that is run by them or an outside service also available elsewhere. I have used it to consolidate data from retirement and investment accounts, including Fidelity, principal.com and melloninvestor.com.





It also has possible entries for checking, credit card, and other accounts to figure out your net worth, but I have not used all of those. To be on the safe side, I just use it for retirement accounts or other accounts that cannot be immediately drawn from, or can only be transferred to pre-arranged accounts with my name.





If you find another such a service, make sure that it is someone you can trust with your login info (it needs usernames/passwords for other accounts to gather the data).|||You can always negotiate your terms with the company but its best to consider all your options before taking the plunge. Here's a list of debt consolidation resources for your reference. http://loanhunt.com/debt-consolidation-resources Goodluck!|||For all financial consulting advice, go to http://www.jacksfinancialconsultantlist.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment