Sunday, December 4, 2011

My ex landlord has disclosed my personal financial information to my mum without my consent. Can she do this?

I got behind with my rent, and moved out of the house I was renting (leaving a forwarding address), but my landlord decided to go to my mum and sent her a letter disclosing my financial information, how much I owed and to who etc.... Can she legally do this under the Data Protection Act?|||Sorry, that you owe money is not protected.|||The Data Protection Act doesn't protect you from "legal" collection attempts.





It would be another story if you didn't have any debt.|||most of your financial information and debts are subject to public knowledge sorry. if i had ur name and location and 20$ i could know alot more than ur back rent gotta love the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment